Boston Marriott Long Wharf
$309
$328
$247
  • Pool
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
$260
$268
$243
$358
$229
  • Room Service
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
$199
$231
$216
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
$307
$190
$172
  • Bar/Lounge
$242
2,226 results
All reviewsquincy marketthe north endthe concierge loungegreat locationfaneuil hallcolumbus parkchart housenew england aquariumfreedom traillegal seafoodblue lineaquarium stopwalking distancewater taxiindoor poolcan't beat the locationper night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2006

Stayed here for 2 nights 1st weekend in March. First time at this location and I must say WOW. it is close to Faneuil Hall,Quincy Market, Legals Seafood. They offer Valet parking @ $40 day with in/out service. That is on top of the room charge. Check in was fast and eficient . we had room facing Faneuil hall area but view of city was great. Room was clean and Bed was VERY comfortable. BR doors were weird they had dual doors ,but you could see thru small slit in middle,also very small. But overall room was nice. Room service arrived promptly at time I had circled on door tag i had put out previous night. Food was warm,coffee hot.
Ate at small restauraunt beside hotel called the Chart House and it was superb. Next day ate at Legal seafoods Excellent also. Great place to stay

• Stayed: March 2006
1  Thank jtona
Reviewed April 16, 2006

We stayed here last year and found the hotel excellent. Typical US hotel I guess but rooms were large and well appointed, very clean and bathroom superb. We had requested a smoking room but none were available when we arrived - never mind - the view more than made up for it.

Convenient location and close to subway. Staff extremely helpful.

Starbucks in the lobby!!! Great stuff!

• Stayed: March 2005
4  Thank Nixsy
Reviewed March 28, 2006

The room is clean and a nice size- I was able to get a king, non-smoking at the end of a hall to avoid a lot of noise. My boyfriend and I were up late, but around 1ish we heard drunk people yelling and because of the way the hotel is designed, all the rooms and floors are in a square and each floor is left open so that whatever floor you are on you can go out into the hallway and look down to see the elevators and entrance way. Also, we put our little tag out to order b-fast in the morning to have ready and when it never came I called room service and they said they never received it and "the kids" must have taken it off.

Room service is pricey and the French toast cold and the fruit not so fresh, so eat out when possible. Sounds negative, but the check-in people were great, great view of the harbor and walk to North End (try E-UNO!) and to Fanueil Hall without cab ride. If you are coming in through North Station with bags take a cab as its about $5. Only feet from the aquarium as well. You can walk anywhere from here and there is a Starbucks in the lobby- cheaper and better coffee than the hotels (they don’t take Starbucks gc). Also, we spent hours in the hotel bar relaxing with live jazz music, multiple tv's, and great bartenders and drinks. I would stay again. Booked through AAA for $218 plus taxes. See my photos...

• Stayed: March 2006
4  Thank GordonPrincess
Reviewed March 24, 2006

The hotel itself was very nice -- nice beds, lots of pillows of various kinds, down comforters, nice sheets, clean, nice shampoos and things. The tub is small; I'm 5'3" and I just fit. Plenty of hot water, and there's this neat system where the towel rack is *inside* the shower, and the towels don't get wet and they get nice and warm. The buffet meals were very good.

My complaint is about the Internet connectivity; first, they don't even tell you there's wifi, just give you two one-foot cables that can only be used from the desk. I did a search for wifi and did find it, which cost $10 a day. I was surprised, though, when I went to the conference facility, and couldn't get wifi. Oh, I was told, the wifi is only for the rooms! In fact, if I wanted to use the wifi in the lobby, that was run by Starbucks and I'd have to pay an *additional* $10 a day. If I wanted to use the Internet in the conference facility, I'd have to pay $300 for the first connection and $100 after that! They said this was due to performance, and I can believe it; even in the room, the wifi kept dropping.

So, don't come here expecting to be able to work during a conference...

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
3  Thank slfisher
Reviewed March 1, 2006

I enjoyed the charming room at this large hotel. It was small but nicely decorated and clean.

Had a wonderful bowl of chowder in the hotel restaurant.

Stayed: February 2005