“Comfortable Bar”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fritz
More attraction details
Owner description: Neighborhood gay bar.
CO
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Comfortable Bar”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Me and my partner visited Fritz to unwind and be ourselves in a public place. Our gorgeous bartender made us lovely drinks, and also participated in very light conversation. Atmosphere is cozy, welcoming, and charming. Unfortunately, the place does not have beer on tap, but this establishment is more suitable for cocktails, in my humble opinion. Will come again when back in Boston!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank ughughCO

Stamford, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun in the South End”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Always a fun time...love coming here and meeting new people.

Drinks are cheap and the patrons are friendly and personable...that's all I need in a bar these days anyway.

If I lived in Boston, I'd probably be here all the time.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Derek D
North Aurora, IL
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Just average”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This bar was pretty cramped and didn't have a lot of character. It would be okay during the week probably, but on Sunday for football it was so crowded it was actually uncomfortable. Plus it was cash only on Sunday for football, so that wasn't convenient. We lasted for one beer and then went elsewhere.

Visited September 2012
London, Ontario
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Great Neighbourhood Bar”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I really liked the friendly atmosphere here, easy to talk with someone. I also enjoyed their weekend brunch - a bit slow but really good.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank JoeMCanada
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cocktails”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This was an o.k place to go to get cocktails and as it's in the gay quater interesting to people watch. Interesting characters, couples and groups. i think I ran into a hen party.

Visited March 2012