“Outstanding!!”
Review of La Galleria 33

La Galleria 33
Reserve with OpenTable
La Galleria 33 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #356 of 3,202 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North End
Transit: Take the Orange Line to Haymarket, follow the signs into the North End. We are the last restaurant on the right on Salem St. Look for the teal neon sign :)
boston
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We dined here on a recommendation from a co-worker. It was fabulous. Our waitress Becky was attentive and knowledgeable about the wine list, helping us pair our wine and food perfectly. I ordered Veal Paradiso which was out of this world. My wife had the Canelloni.. they tasted like my Grandmothers!! The other couple with us had Eggplant Parmigiana and Chicken Galleria special, both were raving about their entrees. Overall we went in because we saw them on Kitchen Nightmares, I don't know what the place was like before, but they sure know what they are doing now. I will be back for sure!! My new favorite spot!!

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Fun atmosphere, excellent food, great service!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We were walking around the North End looking for a place for dinner, when one of the employees came out to greet us. We then realized that this restaurant was featured on Kitchen Nightmares with Gordon Ramsay! We took a chance and what a good choice! The waiter gave us suggestions and they were delicious as was the special of the day. Appetizers were great and four of us shared a huge helping of Tiramisu! We were on our way to a show and everything was delivered as promised! We can't wait to return!

1 Thank cutterman
North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food, fair price, quaint”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Off the beaten path, La Galleria 33 is a great little place. No long lines. Staff is gracious. Mamma Mia! A taste of little Italy.

• Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“For real good”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This place is BAWLIN' yo. Home made meatballs be cheesy like you never SEEN. I tasted one and I was like "WHAAAAT! Are you serious La Galleria?" Mean girls workin the register, tho. This one chick (Sara)wouldn't even let me holla. I was like "please you ugly anyway."

• Visited December 2012
8 Thank Johnny S
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Very good - bordering on confusing”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

A quiet January mid-week night out with a friend found us entering La Galleria at 6:30pm without reservations. The main dining room was almost full of pre-Celtics Game patrons hurrying through their meals. The two of us were seated courteously and immediately.
With just one waitress and attendant the attention we received was perfect and well-timed. Soon after our arrival we were but one of two tables for the evening.
In a nutshell the service was outstanding. The recommendations by Jillian were perfect. The wine list was adequate, appropriately varied and well-priced.
I will return.

• Visited January 2013

Been to La Galleria 33? Share your experiences!