“My favorite concert venue”

Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
Ranked #10 of 47 Concerts & Shows in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular waterside concert venue.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I love coming to the BOA pavilion for concerts. It's a beautiful location on the harbor. Most of the seats are covered in the case of bad weather. On a nice night you get a beautiful breeze throughout the place. There are really no bad seats as it's a smaller venue. The only gripe I'd have was how expensive the beers are, but that's to be expected at any concert/sporting event.

1  Thank beagle33

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great venue to see a concert, Good outside atmosphere with many options to get yourself for adult beverages. Not much waiting in line here. Not a bad seat in the house!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I went to my first concert there last Saturday. I loved it! Great size for a venue, not too big, not small. Love the seating and very clean bathrooms! The usual concessions, Harpoon, etc. Located near a bunch of really cool bars you can go to after the concert, great sound quality.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Pavillion has been renamed multiple times. I think it is called the TD North Pavillion now. It includes open air seating. Mostly metal card table chairs to sit on. They are rather close together so I usually receive my share of elbowing during most concerts. It is rather flat from the rear of the tent to the stage so wish that a tall person isn't standing in front of you. Some of the groups, I saw there included: Duran Duran, Bad Company, The B-52s, Diana Ross, Loverboy and Survivor. It is still a fun venue for a night when the summer breezes blow through the tent to cool things down.

1  Thank Tim M
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great place to see a concert. Easy to get to and ample parking in the area. You can opt to stay in your seat or stroll around outside the open tent and still hear the music and enjoy the breeze off the harbor.