“So fun!”

Ranked #1 of 361 things to do in Boston
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hallowed ground to baseball purists, this cozy, quirky park has been the Boston Red Sox home field since 1912. The most distinctive feature of this classic baseball park is the 37-foot-tall left field wall, known as the "Green Monster."
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

In town for business, I was lucky to be able to catch a game at Fenway Park. Great atmosphere. My beer and hot dog were perfect.

Write a ReviewReviews (14,545)
All reviews
in 507 reviews
"behind the scenes"
in 170 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Fenway has such enthusiasm from its fans! After an hour rain delay to start the game, the full crowd was filled with energy and support for their Sox. Seats were a bit small, but our seats in lower level right field were great.
After a 2nd rain delay of 1hr and 20 min, and a 20 degree drop in temperature, the spirit of the fans still remained high. The fans around us were pleasant, food lines were reasonable, and just about everyone had some type of Red Sox gear in support of their team. The game was a great experience and we will certainly attend another game in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Totally worth it even though I have no clue about baseball. Great atmosphere. Had my first hotdog (called Italian sausage). Had nothing Italian to it but was good regardless!

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Went here for the Dead and Company concerts for the whole weekend. Was very concerned about safety and ease of access moving around there because the crowd was so large but security did a great job. My daughter ended up with a vicious migraine and we had to go to the first aid center. They we're great to her. Really appreciated everyone's kindness. Even the trips to the bathroom were not as horrifying as I expected. Handled a large crowd extremely well. Was getting a bit sick and tired of having to show my ticket 6000 times every five feet but that was the only issue I had. It was a great experience and two great concerts. Would definitely go back there.