Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $57.00
from $57.75
from $95.00
14,545 results
All reviews baseball fan the green monster ball game baseball history sweet caroline boston red sox press box love baseball batting practice great game home run bucket list great seats hot dogs locker room great tour behind the scenes
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Seats are a little uncomfortable, and they don't provide a lot of room, and our seat did have a beam obstructing views of the game and the scoreboard, but overall, we had a great time. Before game festivities are fun, a regular party atmosphere. A few years ago we also took the tour, and if that is still offered, I would recommend that if you are unable to go to a Sox game.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Although I am not a huge baseball fan I very much enjoyed the tour of Fenway Park. The guide was knowledgeable and the tour allowed time for pictures and to read/review the great collection of baseball history. The local restaurants and shops were welcoming. We attended a game that night which was the icing on the cake!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been to beautiful Fenway many times for ball games, however the concert experience was awesome! Highly recommend for a cool concert experience. Also Yawkey Way is open so you can poke thru the shops before the show. I hope to see another concert there in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I will explain the title shortly. First, this is a classic ballpark. Arrive at least an hour and fifteen minutes early so that you can soak up the sites of Yawkey way. This was my second trip here and I got very good seats between third base and the right field foul line. I caught a classic yankees-red sox game that was decided by a walk off homer. Food-stay away from the overhyped, cardboard consistency Fenway Franks and get the sausage. Sodas are 7.50 but you have refills. The seats in the stadium are on the small side compared to newer ballparks, but I guess this is the price of charm. I was fortunate enough not to have anyone sitting beside me-a rarity. The Sox fans are incredible as they are there to see the game and root for their team. There are no hot dogs shooting into the stands, weiner races, or anything like that. The game is the thing. Well....that and beer. I thought for the first two innings that sox-yankees fans would be able to coexist. However, after a sox lead and several beers later sox fans showed that they are experts at baiting yankees fans and starting fights. There were at least seven on the third base side of the field. In general, Sox fans devolved into basically just being obnoxious. Warning, taking the T makes it easy to arrive (stop at Kenmore station). However, the T stops service at midnight.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

If your Boston area plans don't include a Red Sox game at Fenway Park (during April-October), shame on you!! This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that EVERYONE in your party will enjoy!! The staff goes above and beyond at every turn; the concessions are reasonably priced; and the Red Sox are electric!! If you can get tickets on the Green Monster, that is encouraged, as you get to see the game from a vantage point that few others have. Trust me on this ... GO TO FENWAY!! You'll enjoy these sing-a-longs: "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" and "Sweet Caroline" as well as many other familiar tunes!! Be sure to bring plenty of cash or a major credit card to handle expenses!! Worth every cent spent!! This experience was simply one of the best of my life!!