“Great if you can go to a game or do the tour”
Review of Fenway Park

Ranked #1 of 402 things to do in Boston
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hallowed ground to baseball purists, this cozy, quirky park has been the Boston Red Sox home field since 1912. The most distinctive feature of this classic baseball park is the 37-foot-tall left field wall, known as the "Green Monster."
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I've been to Fenway Park for many Red Sox Games which are always fun. I can't say the seats are super comfy but that's not why you go their anyway. There is nothing better than hanging out at the ballpark with a beer and fenway frank in the summer. I recently went on a tour of the park, something I've been wanting to do for a while. The price is quite affordable and the tour takes about an hour. You go to the visitor's locker room, Green Monster seats, press room, grandstand seats and along the way you learn quite a bit of Red Sox and baseball trivia. It was a great excursion and I would highly recommend this to any one visiting the area, even if you aren't a Red Sox fan, which I am not!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I grew up next to The Grand Olde Lady when things were simple and people had respect for one another. Now, everybody has a cell phone and they talk through the whole game or wave to their friends on the phone, how dumb is that!!! Everytime a foul ball is hit that doesn't leave the park, all you hear from the kids in the crowd (berating the ball boy)is throw to me, to me.to me, if I did that as kid my father would have told the ball boy to hit me with the baseball. The seets are still way to small, the price for food is off the charts, never mind beer or a mixed drink$$$$$$$ I love to take the kids but, my wallet says no way. Parking sucks$$$$$ Anyway, I still love the Sox but, will not attend a ball game in 2013. I have a mortage to pay!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The park is a real gem. A treat to visit for any baseball fan. Take the tour... forget the team until ownership and the players get their act together. Although, in the current environment, you may be able to score tickets below face value in the aftermarket for some games. Check for that. In good weather, easy walk from Back Bay Boston hotels.

1  Thank WINEandTRAVEL
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband (Red Sox fan) and I (Yankees fan) went on the Fenway Park tour. I thought the history of this ballpark was amazing, even if it houses my arch-enemies.
Our tour guide, Owen, was very knowledgeable about Red Sox, Fenway Park and baseball in general.
I felt the tour was a bit expensive for what you got, but overall it was worth the time and money for a visit during your stay in Boston.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Many smart Red Sox fans get obstructed view seats behind the grandstand poles. Despite the revival of the Sox this past decade, long-time fans know that not being able to see the game on the field often has its advantages.

Been to Fenway Park? Share your experiences!