“Fun for concerts and games.”
Review of TD Garden

and up
Boston Duck Tour
Ranked #30 of 400 things to do in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: This modern arena, formerly named the Fleet Center replaced the beloved but dilapidated Boston Garden as home for the Boston Celtics and Bruins.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

It's pretty much a standard feel for concerts and games, where food is expensive and there's lots of security, but it's still nice.

There are newer reviews for TD Garden

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I'm not one who is terrified of heights, but I had a balcony seat at the Garden, and was scared to death! I thought and felt like I was was going to fall every time I moved. (I heard the seating is better if you don't get the balcony)The walkways are way too narrow and very dangerous! I had to move. The staff were very accommodating and awesome!
A HUGE thank you to the gentleman who helped me and made it possible for me to enjoy the concert in a place I felt safe. :-)
(I wish I had gotten his name!)

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been to many Aerosmith concerts but this was such a fitting end to the old Boston Garden .New Years Eve with Aerosmith they sent the Garden off in STYLE a Homegrown band and one of their BEST performances EVER!!!!! ignore the dateihad 2 pick 1 2 submit it was years ago

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The Garden is a great sports venue, Bostonians love their sports which leads me to the negative part of my review. It is very cost prohibitive to bring a family to the Garden between parking, tickets and concessions you need a small home loan. If you can take the train, you can cut some of the cost.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The Old Boston Garden but done over....more cement but more comfortable than the old slat seats....Bruins, Celtics, and Music...who could ask for more?

Been to TD Garden? Share your experiences!