Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Boston Duck Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Boston Duck Tours
Boston Duck Tour
5,925 Reviews
from $35.62
More Info
from $129.00
More Info
6,023 results
All reviews charles river duck quack quack great fun fun ride tour guide museum of science nice tour fun experience all ages history lesson hop on hop a lot of fun freedom trail land boat flo
Reviewed today via mobile

I wasn’t fully on board (!!) with my friends when they suggested this but I’m glad we did it.

The tour was good fun, informative and gave a different perspective of the great city that is Boston as well as lots of history.

I really liked the enthusiasm of the guides and driver. Full credit to them and thanks for a great trip!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I was totally against doing this, but the tour actually went throughout the city and gave a little history lesson and me an idea of where everything is located - I really liked that. I did not care about the water boat ride part.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Fun fun fun.. start at the museum of science! Definitely the best way to discover Boston.. many new things to discover

Reviewed 1 week ago

Riding inside the amphibious 'duck/bus' is a real treat. We took our niece and her young daughter a few years back. We laughed.............the driver/tour guide is always humorous and very attentive to the young people aboard. When the duck boat enters the water, the sensation is so special.................amazing, silly, and unique!! Try to go on a sunny day with moderate temperatures...............not as fun with very cold or hot weather. TRY IT if you haven't.

Review of: Boston Duck Tour

My wife and I have come around on these city tours as they do give you an introductory overview of a place you may have never been to before; plus you can provide the weary traveler, often just off the plane, with a chance to sit down for a bit. Now while the Duck Tour does not include the option of on and off at various stops ; it does provide an excellent overall tour of historic downtown Boston - our guide was great! Plus, are you ready for this? It also includes amphibious entry into the Charles River!! So much fun. That alone makes it a worthy consideration for traveling families. It’ll be a hit!

1  Thank HughS253
Review of: Boston Duck Tour

My family and I wanted to take in the city and be entertained at the same time. We were not disappointed! The tour of Boston was outstanding and the commentary was top notch! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable filling us all in on facts of the city both historical and his own stories which added some humor to the tour.
I wasn't able to post any photos.
Thank you for the great time!
We loved it.

Kate C, Guest Relations Manager at Boston Duck Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are happy to see you enjoyed the tour. You're welcome! Thank you so much for the review and, I hope we see you again.

Review of: Boston Duck Tour

We were only in Boston for one day, so we wanted to do some sort of tour to allow our tween daughter to get a feel for the city. We had hoped for more history in the tour, but were disappointed in that respect. Our tour guide was knowledgeable but frequently broke into really bad song - he wasn't even trying to carry a tune. I think he thought it was funny, but it just made us want to get off the boat. He was good with kids, and let each kid "drive" when we were out on the water. I did learn a few things, but my god. The singing. I would not recommend.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I am from Boston and never did the duck tour. Took my kid for her birthday and had a blast. They even let her navigate the boat when it was in the water which was a nice treat. The narrator did a decent job but think he could have been better. Try to read reviews for the good tour guides and then try to book the trip with them. The trip was a little long in my opinion but mostly because of the water portion. We left from the Prudential mall which seemed like a good move with a lot of semi-affordable parking. I learned a lot of history on the trip which helps enhance my later visits to boston.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We wanted to see Boston really quick before flying out and this was perfect! Guide Robin was fantastic! Very cool land and water tour of Boston. See it all in only 90 minutes! Thanks again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Review of: Boston Duck Tour

I think it was the commentator who made the difference. I forget her name but she had a cute white and read head scarf and a great sense of humour. Lots of things pointed out as we toured on land and sea around Boston. Our Duck was full so make sure you book in advance to ensure your place. Some kids on the trip also got the chance to drive the duck on water and had a ball