Book In Advance

from $57.00
from $29.95
from $69.17
2,346 results
All reviews glass towers concentration camp death camps million jews steam coming tall glass lives lost beautiful tribute moving tribute union oyster house freedom trail new england faneuil hall quincy market take your time the north end etched
Reviewed December 1, 2014

Oh I was so glad to visit this holocaust sight
So grateful for the freedom I enjoy
I loved the thought provoking quotes

Reviewed November 30, 2014

This place tore at my emotions. My wife and I were both moved to tears reading the inscriptions as you walked through the steam filled chimney's of this free outdoor monument. Seriously one of the most moving monuments I have ever seen.

Reviewed November 25, 2014

This is a short stop in the center of town so you have no exscuse not to visit. It is really thought provoking and a reminder of what must never happen again.

1  Thank Geir G
Reviewed November 24, 2014

We happened to stop here during our walk on the Freedom Trail even though it was not on our list of things to see. I'm glad we stopped. It was very moving and well done.

Reviewed November 23, 2014

we came across this as we were walking
walking through this outdoor memorial finally allowed us to understand the sheer horror of the numbers of dead, they are engraved, camp by camp, number by number. you walk through and mist is coming from the grated floor and the tattoo numbers rise above you on etched glass, truly a well thought out remembrance and we were fortunate to see it,
thanks to all who put the effort in doing this for ALL of us

2  Thank Eric G