“Reverent Location”

and up
Private Customized Walking Tour of Boston
Ranked #11 of 400 things to do in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: The six glass towers of this striking memorial serve to represent the six million Jews who perished in the Holocaust, six main Nazi death camps and the candles on a menorah.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is a great tribute to the victims from the holocaust museum. If it is convenient I would go see, but I would not go out of my way to this place.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We make a point to visit this memorial each Christmas season.

The Christmas season you ask ?

What better time of the year to be reminded of what unchecked hatred can do.

A fitting tribute to all those who perished in the Holocaust, and the lessons contained by simply walking through this memorial can never be forgotten.

Ken

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is such a beautiful memorial. It's very touching. It's outdoors so it's always open to the public. I highly recommend visiting.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I always walk at least a portion of The Freedom Trail when I visit Boston, where I have family. This spot is always part of my visit.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Really makes you think about how horrible the Jewish people were treated. Brought a tear to my eye. Take a couple minutes and walk through and read everything. Worth a visit, right around the corner from Quincy Market.