“Awesome museum!”

and up
Boston Explorer Pass
Ranked #45 of 420 things to do in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: Highlights of this interactive museum include the "Science Playground," featuring giant soap bubble-making tools and the "New Balance Climb," which teaches kids the laws of physics while navigating through a two-story-high maze.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We brought our 5 year old son here this past weekend and he absolutely LOVED it! We had to practically drag him out of there after 4 hours! There are so many wonderful attractions for children. He loved the play grocery store and the bubble room as well as the construction zone. There was a caterpillar exhibit that was awesome and I also liked the Japanese house. We thought the pricing was reasonable. We walked to The Barking Crab for lunch which was great and the museum is literally right around the corner from the T (silver line). We live 3 hours away which is a bummer because my son is already talking about going back!

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"few hours"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Our kids aged 4 & 5 had a blast here. This place has a lot of activities for young kids and they could stay here for a long time and be entertained.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband is an Early Childhood Educator, and had heard that the musuem was one of the best in the world, so we went to see it. It was Friday night, when the admission is subsidized by Target, and is $1 a person, so it was crazy busy, but what a wonderful place for children to learn and to play. We had to wear badges for safety syaing we were adult visitors because we didnt' have any kids with us, so good to know they're concerned about this. And it was clean and well kept despite the hoards of screaming active children...!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

What I liked about the Boston Children's Museum is that it is easy to get to from the Olde Town Boston Trolley stop. I think I really wasted my money though, because my oldest wanted nothing to do with the place (bored to complaining) and my youngest only found a few areas of the museum interesting.

1  Thank Moonlit_Knight