“Good food, but very noisy”
Review of The Squealing Pig

The Squealing Pig
Ranked #603 of 3,228 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Killington, Vermont
“Good food, but very noisy”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went with friends on a Friday night. Food was fantastic, had super fresh raw oysters, then the fig and prosciutto pizza, which was delicious. One member of my party had the kabobs, which ended up being the table's favorite (we all tried them), but they are spicy! Great beers on tap. We were seated in the small room which I call the Library. There were 3 of us, and unfortunately, there were 3 other large parties in that room, each of which were extremely loud. Our server was very nice, just wish the room wasn't so loud.

• Visited August 2012

Boston, MA
“great food - but, oh, the service”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Squealing Pig's pizzas are amazing ... but they're not worth having to deal with the grumpy, rude and completely disinterested waitstaff at this place. I am not high maintenance by any means; I just don't appreciate having my waitress roll her eyes at me. I live very close to the Squealing Pig, and I so wanted it to become my neighborhood joint. After being treated so poorly nearly every time I've been there, however, I have finally decided never to go back. I pride myself on always being a polite customer and generous tipper, but this is the first time in my life that I have refused to tip. There are better places in Boston - do yourself a favor and go to one of them!

• Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Love the Pig; when Penguin or Flann's is too busy the Pig is my choice in Brigham Circle. Great food, hilarious guitar-playing guy on Thursdays, I think, and basically any beer you'd ever want.

• Visited April 2012
Salt Lake City
“Great fish and fries!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We hit the squealing pig before the Sox game tonight. Tucked away and well hidden but just around the corner from the Brigham Cr stop on the Green Line E. Best Fish and Chips this side of the pond. Light batter, no grease, big pieces of cod. Fries are great. We tried both the Tuscan and Curry. Love'd em both! Oysters were fresh and tasty. Everything was fantastic and half the price of the nearest big name fish place or oyster bar.

• Visited May 2012
coinjock,nc
“Toasties!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We had sandwiches that were all good. however, the toasties are my favorite. The place has a real bar feel with good food. I could not ask for any more.

• Visited April 2012