“Great Sports Bar, Good Menu”
Review of Paddy O's

Paddy O's
Ranked #434 of 3,329 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Spend our last few hours of holiday relaxing in Paddy O's with a couple of glasses of wine and some local beers, a really good spot, another of the 'Sommer's Pubs' chain, did not disappoint.

1  Thank JenniferHH

Reviewed June 28, 2012

It's your average pub. Decent draft IPAs and good appetizers. Doesn't break the bank but nothing special. Oysters were fresh and delicious. Old area next to one of the oldest pubs in US.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stumbled across this pub after leaving the crowds at Faneuil Hall. Drinks were reasonable, a nice selection of beers and the service was wonderful. A very friendly staff and highly recommend!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We went early when it first opened and it was an awesome atnosphere with great prices. Beeing able to get normal priced beer and twenty five cent wings in Boston is awesome. Its a very worthy stop right off the freedom trail.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

The atmosphere isn't the only thing authentic at Paddy O's. I left my scarf behind - the one my daughter gave me - and despaired it was lost. Hugo found my scarf and saved it for nearly 2 weeks until I returned from a trip.

Been to Paddy O's? Share your experiences!