“Very Bad Attitude and rude staff”
Review of Sweet Tooth Boston

Ranked #60 of 146 Bakeries in Boston
Neighborhood: South Boston
Neighborhood: South Boston
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Customer service is not the staff priority. I ordered for a cake to be delivered to a lounge at 9:30 PM and they took my contact number. I waited that night and called and called the place with no one to answer. I called the next day asking for the money to be charged back to my card, the one who took my call was very rude saying that she delivered it herself, and that its my fault not to ask the lounge i was at about the cake. I don't understand how is it my fault!! They had my cellphone number but did not call to notify me. She then said i'm getting angry and will put you through with the owner who was also very rude and hung up on me!!!
They also said delivery would be $30 and the cake was only $25!! With charging THAT much for delivery, you would think they would actually take the effort to make sure the cake was delivered! Or at least message me since they took my number!
I wouldn't have done it but other bakeries said they needed 3-day notice.
(Zero) respect for their clients, i will never order from sweet tooth and you shouldn't as well!

1  Thank Chama1111

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stopped here while we were on the freedom trail and the cupcakes were to die for! We had a freedom trail cupcake! Awesome cupcakes!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I live outside the city, but we make the trek into Boston to go here. The cupcakes are not over frosted like you will find in other bakeries. The brownies are big, about 3 inch square. I'll keep coming back!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

If you find yourself in the neighborhood of South Boston, MA and you have a sweet tooth, you MUST come here. I ordered a cake for my boss' 50th birthday to feed 30-35 people. I got a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling and vanilla buttercream frosting! The cake was unbelievably moist and everyone absolutely loved it! I am also a huge fan of their cupcakes, especially the lemon filled! They create custom designs and the quality is worth the price! Don't bother going anywhere else if you are in the HOOD~!

Reviewed June 22, 2009

My favorite bakery of all time!!!! Not matter what you get you will love it!!! My favorite is the cranberry cookies and the sweet potato pie. The owners are super nice and put a lot of love into everything they do.