“Excellent food service and price ....”
Review of Beantown Pub

Beantown Pub
Ranked #153 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We just walked in off the street and the friendly "greeter" got us a table immediately . It was jammed and noisy but enjoyable happy noisy . Try the fish and chips and you will want to go back . Despite the large crowd our food was out quickly and was very hot and delicious. As well , the prices were very reasonable

There are newer reviews for Beantown Pub

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ate here on a Friday night and the food and atmosphere were fine. I left my favorite sweater there and called back on Saturday when I realized it. I was told to call back on Sunday because they were too busy to look, which was understandable since I called at night. I called back on Sunday in the middle of the day, and was told to call back Monday because someone would be working who was working on Friday. I called back on Monday at lunch and told they were too busy with lunch rush to look, and was asked to call back at 3 pm specifically. When I called back at 3, I was told they were too busy with the Red Sox! Overall, an awful customer service experience. It should be a lot easier to have staff check to see if something was left behind by a customer.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food was reasonably priced and there was a good variety of draft beer choices. Very cute that the waitresses were from Ireland!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Right near the Freedom Trail. Close to TD Garden. food is good, but the bartender's and other patrons make it a very inviting place to go.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

With our first steps off the subway at Boston Commons, one would be suspicious of brunching at the first eatery we see. Not so here. This wonderful, typical Irish pub was abuzz with a warm atmosphere, friendly and efficient servers, great drink and good food for a reasonable price -- and all this on a most busy weekend morning, too! I like to rely on the servers for recommendations and this young lass was most helpful. Her recommended hand-mixed bloody mary was spot on and the homemade corned beef hash and eggs were most warming on a chilly day. With the Freedom Trail right outside the door, I can imagine no better way to fuel up for a tour of this delightful city.