“Had a good lunch”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had a good lunch at Beantown Pub. Just a turkey burger and mashed potato's. Very yummy. Standard pub atmospere. My server was quick with refills and my food came out fast even though they were busy. Very close to Suffolk University and Omni Parker House. I enjoyed my meal very much.

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I had a bowl of clam chowder. It was more soup than clams. The recipe is very creamy and thin. It still had a nice taste. This is a bar so the service was a little questionable. My friends got sandwiches that they enjoyed.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Nice atmosphere, dark woods, very inviting place. Good beer selection and exclusive Sam Adams brew for the Pub. Had a Lobster roll and it was very good, generous portion. It was my mistake to ask for black beans (they do not know how to make these here, don't bother), everything else is very tasty. Our waitress (think her name is Claire), beautiful Irish girl was very pleasant. Would definitely come back!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We were staying at the Omni Parker House and wanted to have a bite to eat at a local bar. This was the first bar that we came across, so we thought that we would give it a try. We were first shown to the back dining room, but asked to be sat in the front since the back area didn't have any atmosphere.

Our waitress was Irish and extremely friendly and helpful. My wife had a tasting flight of three Sam Adams beers, while I opted for a pint of Guinness, which was perfectly poured. We then had Reuben sandwiches, which were some of the best Reubens that we had ever had. We will definitely return.

As an aside, the bar serves breakfast from 10 till 12 on weekdays and until 2pm on Saturdays. We are planning to give this a try during our stay and I will post another review if we do.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Bit noisy if you go in the evening but worth it for the food!!. Trraditional pub grub style food. GORGEOUS!!! Ate here for breakfast and evening meal. Highly recommend the bean town!