“Thanks”

Neighborhood: West Roxbury / Hyde Park / Roslindale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Visiting Boston from Tampa and finding this restaurant with 5 rating I stopped in for pizza and excellent customer service and so was the food, the young lady that took my order was very pleasant

Boston
“Good food, fast service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have always been pleased with the quality of A & N's food. The establishment is always clean and efficient with food prepared on time and as expected. Buffalo calzone is always my go to.

Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Neighborhood gem with big city taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I always keep coming back for the buffalo chicken calzone. I've gotten so many people addicted to it that their first meal off the plane is the calzone. I live in Dorchester and dont mind the drive. Simply perfect!

Boston, Ma.
“Best Pizza Shop in Roslindale/W. Roxbury area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have been going to this place for years now and I still call them everytime I order out. The BBQ Chicken and Buff Chicken Pizza's are awesome and their prices are very good. Not to mention, they have online ordering which makes it easier for you and the business. If I could give this place 6 stars, I would. There is nothing on their menu I don't like and I've had pretty much everything from them.

A&N is A++

• Visited February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Really good subs/pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

This is the closest sub shop to our house, and luckily it's excellent. Everything we've had from here has been great. Employees are friendly, food is fast. Nothing bad to say...if you're looking for sub/pizza take-out in Rozzie/JP this place gets my vote.

• Visited October 2011