“Little gem”

O'Kelly's Deli and Pastries
Richmond, Virginia
“Little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Was in the area and saw the prior review so decided to stop. Homemade delights abound. BBQ that melts in your mouth. Baked chicken sandwhich on a Vermont cheddar role. Sandwhiches are big enough to split so you have room for that cheesecake. Will come back. Seems like a favorite spot with the locals. ALL HOMEMADE.

1 Thank Heidi R

Smithfield, Virginia
“Good food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

While at Smith Mountain Lake we are always looking for new places to eat. Just opened this place is between Kroger's and Sweet Frogs in the Westlake Centre area. Clean and lots of tables and seats. There is a wall ready for local artists to display their work. It was nice to sit and check the internet while I ate. The staff welcomed me when I entered and quickly served me my lunch. You order at the counter and you can get from sandwiches, salads, cheese cakes, pastries and more. I chose the combo of a warm roast beef sandwich, drink and slice of cheesecake. The warm soft bread was freshly baked and roast beef freshly sliced. Big sandwich along with big slice of cheesecake. A family owned restaurant based in Danville VA., this is the newest location. Prices good and the owner was on site to welcome and explain menu etc. to customers. People were coming and going the whole time I was there and everyone got the 5 star treatment. I will go here again and tell my friends about this nice new place at the lake. Fresh food prepared while you wait. Nice!

• Visited September 2013