Asheville Wellness Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Asheville Wellness Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Asheville Wellness Tours
from $35.00
More Info
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews bachelorette party salt cave private yoga mountain top dobra tea sue ann honey tasting unique experience charmer bee session revenge hike practiced instructor downtown architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Asheville Wellness Tours. Sue Ann and our Tarot reader were both wonderful and I can't recommend their services enough. Our experience was perfect from start to finish.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019

We did a private yoga session at the Botanical Gardens for my wife's birthday. It was perfect! Caitlyn was a patient and knowledgeable instructor (especially since I'm a total beginner!) Thanks for everything!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

This was a great addition to a bachelorette party I hosted for my sister in Asheville! Sue Ann came to our Airbnb and hosted an amazing and relaxing yoga class for us! Just what we needed, and made our weekend even more special! I would highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019

We had a wonderful private yoga session with Kim at our mountain house airbnb, about 20 minutes outside of downtown Asheville. It was such a treat to roll out of bed, enjoy some morning coffee, and then be greeted by Kim and a stack of yoga mats! She was awesome!!-- we had a variety of yoga-experience in our group (from none to very practiced), and she gauged and catered to the group accordingly; explaining everything really well, while giving options for slightly challenging or modified easier poses/flows. She also had great taste in music and sense of humor. At the end she took some fun pics for the group, and even helped us with dinner recommendations!

Overall, great value and a fun/relaxing touch to a bachelorette or friends getaway weekend/trip!!

Also, Nicole made booking a breeze and was super flexible while we figured out details of day/time, etc.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

We met our guide, Caitlyn, in the parking lot of Food Lion, then followed her to the trail head. We hiked about a mile, then practiced yoga on a mountain top. The hike was perfect (about one mile each way & fairly steep), yoga was amazing, and views breathtaking. Caitlyn made conversation easy, taught a kickin, all-levels, 50 minute yoga class at the top, then explained the view, surrounding peaks, etc. This was the perfect morning activity and blend of cardio hiking and yoga stretching/strength work for our group. We also had an excellent booking experience with perfect follow-through allowing us to relax into the plan and enjoy! I highly recommend this activity for athletic groups of friends looking for a meaningful, fun, experience.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019

My husband and I attended the Sip and Stretch event at Pleb wine bar and really enjoyed it. The yoga instructor was fantastic and there was a great crowd of people - friends, couples, solo yogis. It was fun to get to do a wine tasting after the class and the event was so well organized. I would highly recommend Asheville Wellness Tours for any of their events and am looking forward to attending more in the future.

Date of experience: January 2019