Asheville Wellness Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Asheville Wellness Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Asheville Wellness Tours
from $35.00
More Info
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews bachelorette party salt cave private yoga mountain top dobra tea sue ann honey tasting unique experience charmer bee session revenge hike practiced instructor downtown architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2019

My husband and I attended the Sip and Stretch event at Pleb wine bar and really enjoyed it. The yoga instructor was fantastic and there was a great crowd of people - friends, couples, solo yogis. It was fun to get to do a wine tasting after the class and the event was so well organized. I would highly recommend Asheville Wellness Tours for any of their events and am looking forward to attending more in the future.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Went with Sue after a last minute booking and happy we did. Got to visit all the eclectic shops and get presentations we could not have without the tour. We saw a gemstone place, bee charmers and learned about various types of honey, bee pollen, jelly etc.We also went to the local herbiary and tea shop called Dobra.
It was a lovely walk where Sue gave us lots of interesting nuggets of info about Asheville itself. Lastly we popped into the Salt store but did not do a session due to time constraints. Loved it! Would highly recommend!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018

My group had an awesome time doing yoga mountain top! It is how we kicked off the bachelorette weekend for my sister. Our group was 8 people and the price was reasonable! The company was extremely accommodating to our group! The hike is not too hard, and the yoga was delightful!

Date of experience: July 2018
Asheville Welln... T, Custom Groups Coordinator at Asheville Wellness Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Hi Julie!!! Thanks so much for sharing your kind thoughts. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time on the mountain and were honored to be part of the celebration. Congrats again to the bride-to-be. Hope to see you all in Asheville again soon :)

Reviewed July 23, 2018

I had such an incredible experience on this tour just a week ago. Our “tour guides” felt more like friends that I have had in my life for forever. From the moment I sat down at this beautiful tea shop to the Herbiary, to the yoga in the park, to the Asheville Bee Charmer, etc. I was in heaven. The Wellness community in Asheville is truly special and I recommend anyone take this tour when they are in town. It wasn’t truly delightful and I am really grateful for the experience.

Date of experience: July 2018

Hey Jayme, how kind of you to take the time to share your thoughts about the walking tour. Thank you. It was SUCH a pleasure meeting you and traipsing around downtown together :) Thank you for allowing us to be part of your Asheville experience. I hope you make it back again soon!!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank Nicole for her outstanding communication in helping me plan a wellness tour for my girlfriends getaway . She was a pleasure to work with . She arranged our wellness tour with our guide , Emma. It was such a fun and educational tour as we explored Asheville visiting a tea shop , herb store , honey store and lastly a relaxing experience in the salt caves to end our three hour wellness tour . Simply amazing ! I would highly recommend AWT and Nicole , for any tour or experience you may be looking to find in Asheville ! Thanks again , I will reach out for you again !

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you so much for sharing these kind words and for taking the time to practice self care!! I'm so glad to hear you had a lovely time with your girlfriends...so therapeutic :) It was such an honor to work with you all, Emma had a blast showing you around downtown, and the Salt Cave team says hi. We all hope you make it back to Asheville again soon. We'd love to see you!