Asheville Wellness Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Asheville Wellness Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Asheville Wellness Tours
from $35.00
More Info
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews bachelorette party salt cave private yoga mountain top dobra tea sue ann honey tasting unique experience charmer bee session revenge hike practiced instructor downtown architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I had such an incredible experience on this tour just a week ago. Our “tour guides” felt more like friends that I have had in my life for forever. From the moment I sat down at this beautiful tea shop to the Herbiary, to the yoga in the park, to the Asheville Bee Charmer, etc. I was in heaven. The Wellness community in Asheville is truly special and I recommend anyone take this tour when they are in town. It wasn’t truly delightful and I am really grateful for the experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
Asheville Welln... T, Custom Groups Coordinator at Asheville Wellness Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Hey Jayme, how kind of you to take the time to share your thoughts about the walking tour. Thank you. It was SUCH a pleasure meeting you and traipsing around downtown together :) Thank you for allowing us to be part of your Asheville experience. I hope you make it back again soon!!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank Nicole for her outstanding communication in helping me plan a wellness tour for my girlfriends getaway . She was a pleasure to work with . She arranged our wellness tour with our guide , Emma. It was such a fun and educational tour as we explored Asheville visiting a tea shop , herb store , honey store and lastly a relaxing experience in the salt caves to end our three hour wellness tour . Simply amazing ! I would highly recommend AWT and Nicole , for any tour or experience you may be looking to find in Asheville ! Thanks again , I will reach out for you again !

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you so much for sharing these kind words and for taking the time to practice self care!! I'm so glad to hear you had a lovely time with your girlfriends...so therapeutic :) It was such an honor to work with you all, Emma had a blast showing you around downtown, and the Salt Cave team says hi. We all hope you make it back to Asheville again soon. We'd love to see you!

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

The Most Amazing Day, Thank you Kim, it was Everything We Wanted and more...What a way to Experience Asheville!
From Yoga in the Park, Drum Healing Session, Honey Tasting And A Intro To Essential Oils !! We End ended With A Tea Tasting And A Tarot Card Reading , Which by the Way Never Have Done !!!!!!Best Day Ever, If your coming to Asheville This Is the Way to Go!!! Asheville Wellness Tours !!! Thanks Kim Your Amazing!!!
Gen And Beth Lane-Hughes

Date of experience: June 2018
Kimberly D, Owner at Asheville Wellness Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Gen + Beth,
It was so wonderful to meet you both and share some of the holistic treasures that Asheville has to offer. We hope you come back and are in touch soon. :)

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I booked the burlesque class for my sister's bachelorette weekend, and we had SO much fun! Kathleen was our instructor for the class. She was a lot fun to work with and learn from. My sister absolutely loved the experience. There was 9 of us for the class which made it even better. The Asheville Wellness Tours are definitely a must if your planning for a week or a weekend in Asheville.

Date of experience: June 2018

Alysha,
We're so glad you enjoyed the burlesque class experience. Kathleen really is so much fun and we're thrilled it was a great experience for your group!
Kim

Reviewed April 25, 2018

The tour was great! Got exactly what we expected for the tour, and was wonderful to visit local business who promote wellness. We very much enjoyed the honey tasting, herbal lessons, and Kim's knowledge of the architecture downtown. Was surprised to hear that they also help with reservations for hotels and dinner for out-of-towners, would highly recommend for anyone visiting the area and interested in wellness!

Date of experience: April 2018
Kimberly D, Owner at Asheville Wellness Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thanks so much for your review, Ashrox91! It was a pleasure to guide you through some of the many holistic treasures Asheville has to offer. And yes, we are more than happy to book hotels and restaurant reservations-- thanks for mentioning that in your review! We can create an entire customized itinerary for visitors. Be in touch any time you return to the area.
Be Well,