1900 Inn on Montford
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$88
Country Inn
$172
$157
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$89
$118
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
$309
$278
Official Site
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$144
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
$219
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$224
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsron and lynnfitzgerald roomsocial hourfront porchsteam showerother guestsrossetti suiteb beach morningedith whartonbluegrass musicgriffin cottagecarriage housebed and breakfastthe main housethe thomas wolfeheated floors
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 29, 2009

My wife and I stayed in the Rossetti Suite to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. We thoroughly enjoyed the mood lighting capabilites, the marbled shower that allowed for steam and multiple shower options, the gas fireplace in the main siting room, and enjoyed the 2-person massaging jacuzzi tub. It can be a little loud if other patrons are staying in the Cloisters Room above you. Overall, a wonderful B&B with great ammenities that allow you to reconnect.

Reviewed November 22, 2009

Wonderful B&B -- outstanding accomodations; wonderful Inn Keepers and staff and an exceptional breakfast. Lynn and Ron are true delights and make guests feel very welcome! I travel extensively for work, and this was a true upgrade from any other B&B experience.

Reviewed November 8, 2009

Let me just say--
to all the men out there who are longing for the perfect place to take that special someone to, THIS IS IT. I strive each fall to take my wife of over 25 years to somewhere we can spend private time together and enjoy a romantic get-away. I must confess that "The 1900 Inn on Montford" was by far the most favorite place I have stayed.
I booked the "Cloisters" in the guest house out back and was absolutely blown away. This is the most romantic square footage that I have ever been in. Ashville is a lovely town with some neat attractions but once you check in, you won't want to leave your room. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were great. There are two toilets for intimate privacy. A huge living area with electronics that probably took a rocket scientist to install and then there is the SPA. Where do I begin? This may be the most awe inspiring room that I have ever had the privilege to spend time in. My wife and I took at least two showers a day. Once you try it, you just can't get enough. I'll bet the owners, Ron and Lynn sneak out there sometimes just to get a "fix".
The label of bed and breakfast wouldn't be complete without the breakfast part. Each morning, Ron would show up at the door with a scrumptious morning delight; a wonderfully light but filling meal. Ron and Lynn have taken the bed and breakfast buisness to the next level. Theyare fun and gracious hosts that made our stay a smashing success. They will let you have as much privacy as you desire or will chew the fat if you want to. Guys, if you want to hit a home run with the love of your life, book one of the rooms in Griffin Cottage at "The 1900 Inn on Montford".

Reviewed November 3, 2009

Great place to stay. You can't go wrong, everything was top notch. The married couple that owns the house offers a wealth of information about dining and sights. Coffee delivered to your room in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening. Can't say enough about the service.

Reviewed November 2, 2009

Staying at the 1900 Inn on Montford in Asheville, NC was our first experience staying at a bed and breakfast. It was one of the most pleasurable stays and relaxing vacations we've experienced in a long time. Staying in the Inn was such a cool experience. The environment warm and inviting despite the rainy weather. I loved the old antiques and old clocks throughout the house. Our room was spectacular, warm cozy fire and comfortable bed. Loved the claw foot bath tub! We got to mingle with the other guests in a relaxing atmosphere-not like hotels where you don't know your neighbors-We enjoyed intimate conversations and great food. Ron and Lynn made you feel at home. We plan to book a room at the Inn in the near future. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple