We'd been camping for several days in the Appalachians (traveling the Blue Ridge Parkway from Shenandoah National Park) before arriving in Asheville. There were signs in town leading to the Grove, so we thought we should check it out. Not knowing what to expect when we arrived there, it was just so fantastic!
Great view of the mountains from our room, which was spacious and very comfy! The restaurant on the "Sunset Terrace" was very nice, with a great view of the gardens, forest, city and mountains! The menu was impeccable and the seafood likewise! Service was good although somewhat conservative.
An absolute must if you're in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Omni Grove Park Inn, located in Asheville, N.C., Is one of the country's most celebrated resorts. Noted for its understated elegance and southern charm, ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this one-of-a-kind hotel. Offering sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, innovative and locally sourced restaurants, a Donald Ross designed golf course, an expansive tennis and fitness center, an award winning spa and spacious convention facilities. This AAA Four Diamond Property is listed on Fodor's "Top 10 Luxury Spa Resorts" and Travel + Leisure's rankings of "Top Spa Resorts" in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Omni Grove Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Grove Inn Asheville Nc
- Park Inn Grove
- Grove Park Hotel
- Grove Park Spa
- Grove Park Inn Resort Spa
- Grove Asheville North Carolina
- Grovepark Inn