Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,190 results
All reviews double tree cookies tgi fridays great location front desk nice hotel asheville biltmore breakfast room first floor short drive close to downtown tgifridays conference pet vanderbilt elevator shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So many good things, but the staff... so warm, attentive to details.
We arrived at 2:30am after having problems with our car on our (8 hrs) drive to NC. And on our way, we misplaced BOTH our wallets (mine and my husband's). We arrived stressed out, tired, with 2 teenagers (super patient...) and 2 mini-dachs puppies.
The front desk ladies were sooooo emphatic and compassionate. Then my husband spend New Year's Eve in bed with the fever, the car ended up in the shop, and we had to extend our stay... They were all so good to us.
While the car was being fixed, my husband was able to rest one more day, and the children enjoyed the indoor pool, while I watched TV. I'm sure is the best hotel we could have ever stayed in for all the bumps in the road we had...
From the front desk, to the amazing breakfast crew, to housekeeping... Perfect.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Biltmore Farms H, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Asheville - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

MarBOrl,

Thank you for taking a moment to share about your recent experience with us. I'm absolutely thrilled you received outstanding service from our talented team of hospitality professionals! I'm sorry to learn you experienced various external issues, but I'm so glad our team rectified your stay and exemplified compassion and conscientiousness. Thank you for choosing to spend your time in Asheville with your entire family with us! We're honored for the opportunity to serve you, from our delicious breakfast to our clean facilities.

We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Asheville!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Elevator was a little slow, but everything else was very good. Nice having TGIF on the same property. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Location was perfect for visiting Biltmore. Would stay again.

lisacomalander,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm delighted to learn you had an overall positive experience with us! From our convenient on-site restaurant and helpful team to our proximity to Biltmore Estate, we are honored to serve you with the utmost hospitality. Thank you for choosing us for your travels in Asheville!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location staff not so much. I left property behind and realized within the first 24 hours. However when I contacted them to retrieve my property. They gave me the run around both Staff and management. Corporate didn’t help I eventually had to file a police report in order to have a record for my insurance.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Biltmore Farms H, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Asheville - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

lydiab512,

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns regarding your recent stay to us. While I'm glad to see you enjoyed our convenient location, I'm very sorry to learn you have not had a positive experience with our team. We strive to provide a high standard of hospitality to each of our valued guests, and I am sorry you have not experienced that. We thank you for your patience during this time and for bringing this issue to our attention. We will contact you further should we learn more about this situation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hotel is really, really dated. Room was not ready when promised. You have to request a mini fridge. The bed was by far the worst I have ever slept in, destroyed my back. The cookies were good, the staff was friendly.

footing1969,

Thank you for taking a moment to share about your experience at our property. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered regarding the delay with your guest room. We hold ourselves to a high standard of hospitality, and we assure you that your feedback will help us improve our guest service. I'm also sorry to learn you were unhappy with the quality of our beds and decor. Please note that we are currently integrating updates to address the appearance of our property, as well as the availability of refrigerators and microwaves in our guest rooms.

We sincerely thank you for your patience during this time, and we hope you will consider staying with us in the future to enjoy some of the updates you mentioned.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location near the Biltmore. My favorite part of the stay was that I wanted TGIF all day, arrived late and there it was connected to the hotel! Best surprise. I would def stay again when I'm in the area.

congioloso,

Thank you for taking a moment to respond to a guest review. I'm delighted you enjoyed our convenient proximity to Biltmore Estate, as well as our on-site restaurant! We strive to provide outstanding service to our guests in a multitude of ways, and I'm thrilled our attached TGI Fridays was a welcome and convenient amenity for you! Thank you for your valued business and feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to Asheville!