Doubletree Hotel Biltmore / Asheville
$110
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$74
$79
Country Inn
$103
$107
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$159
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$153
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$109
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
$219
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$299
Travelocity
1,523 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiestgi fridaysgreat locationducker tea roomnice hotelwalking distancefront desk stafffirst floorbreakfast buffetshort driveclose to downtowntgifridaysbiltmoreconferencepetvanderbilt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I appreciated the late check out since I was running late but my key stopped working and I had to go get a working one to finish loading up my belongings into my car (which caused an even later check out). I did appreciate the fruit enhanced water, tea and extra towels. I prefer to have the sheets not tucked in so tightly to the end of the bed so my toes have wiggle room while I sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Meredith C
Reviewed May 16, 2014

It was a great experiance & I gave a 10 to the entire survey. Cannot say enough great things about the Hotel. Thanks again for a great stay :) I give it a five star rating. Staff, room, food all in general was great & I have not one complant.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lou Ann P
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The beds were the best!! Very nice rooms. Could have given away the coffee in the lobby but otherwise no complaints. The pool looked very nice although I did not have time to use it. Conveinant to UNC-A for graduation.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed at the Doubletree May 2-3 for a dance competition with my daughter. I have to say it was a wonderful experience! We usually compete around this time of year each season in Asheville. I have always stayed at another local hotel and been perfectly happy. However their prices seemed higher than usual and a Hilton Gold Member suggested that I try the Doubletree. It was so wonderful that I sent her a thank you card! The service was awesome, we were waited on hand and foot. I was in the tower on the upper floor, which is what you should request if you are bothered by dogs. I heard one dog at check in, after that it was never a problem. The room was clean and modern as was the gym. For me one of the highlights of the stay was the incredible breakfast. Since we were traveling with a Hilton Gold Member we were given a pass for breakfast and it was outstanding. This breakfast even puts the breakfast at Embassy Suites to shame. Since it is an actual restaurant, you are waited on and your egg order is put in for you while you enjoy many of the other options available. Fresh fruit, cereals, muffins...anything you could ask for was available. In Asheville and hotel with a nice breakfast option is rare. On top of all that, getting downtown was a straight shot. I will never return to the other hotel, we've found our new home.

Room Tip: If you are bothered by pets request a room in the tower on one of the upper floors
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised. Had a bad experience at a DoubleTree in Atlanta once, so I was skeptical. The rooms were fabulous We stayed in suites for the balcony, had great views. The scenery was great. The staff was TOP NOTCH. Will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Asheville, and I may give other DoubleTree's a shot now also!