Doubletree Hotel Biltmore / Asheville
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$143
$136
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
$99
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$69
$85
Country Inn
$117
$107
$98
$80
Hampton.com
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$179
$152
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$109
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$209
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$259
  • Restaurant
1,521 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiestgi fridaysgreat locationducker tea roomnice hotelwalking distancefront desk stafffirst floorbreakfast buffetshort driveclose to downtowntgifridaysbiltmoreconferencepetvanderbilt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Very nice place to stay. convenient to Biltmore which everyone should see as a historic site as the largest private home during that time. Staff handled request appropriately and the tower area was wonderful to stay in. I would recommend the tower for anyone. Travel from the interstate was easy without any issues. It is convenient to the shopping in the area and good restaurants are near by.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The hotel was very clean, staff very friendly, located close to all the attractions. Walking distance to The Biltmore Estates gate and just a few minutes from downtown Asheville. This was the first time that I have stayed in a pet friendly hotel and I thought that all the guests with pets would be on the same floor, but not so.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2014

During our recent family trip, we stayed at this hotel for one night before starting the drive home. It was suggested at the front desk that once we came back from dinner, we have them arrange a drink by the fire and enjoy relaxing and the warmth. This turned out to be a fantastic idea and the five of us parked by the fire for the better part of two hours. Very relaxing.
The breakfast at the hotel was good.
The staff was very helpful.
The room was better than average but not off the chart.
The only change I would have made to make the trip better was to have an outside fire. We found one but they don't run it in January. (Imagine that - too cold for a fire.)

Room Tip: When ordering room service (or fire service as was our case) be aware that they add a "Service Charge" to the bill. I tipped the delivery guy who was smart enough to not tell me that the fee was already included.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Excellent property, location, amenities, staff, and overall quality, plus its next door to the Biltmore, shops and some great restaurants within walking distance. I stay here every time I come to Asheville. Our Corporate office is nearby and I look forward to my stay at the Doubletree every time I'm in town.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Very pleased with hotel. Room very clean & nice decor. Kids enjoyed the pool & warm cookies. We received a 20% off coupon for the TGI Fridays restaurant attached to the hotel. Great location to downtown & Biltmore estate. Close to restaurants and shopping. My family has stayed at this hotel on several occasions. Room quality and service is very consistent.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family