“Very delicious food, friendly waiters.”

Mikado Japanese Steak House
Ranked #404 of 804 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I take my girlfriend, mom & sister here All the time. The food is great, really fills you up. Polite waiters and very friendly owner.
I see there isn't a perfect rating because had issues with few food orders. Very unfortunate. But so far it has been great for me.

2  Thank EdwardMar

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I am a regular customer at the restaurant. Great value and very quick service. So easy to get in and out for lunch in a short period. One of my favorite lunch spots!

1  Thank MarkinAvl
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ordered several items from the menu to go and all were inedible except for the white rice. They are using old grease/oil to cook in and the food reflects that. I have never posted a bad review about a restaurant in all of my 50+ years, but this is warranted. Chicken was nasty and rubbery, everything just tasted like old grease. Staff was friendly but I would never recommend this place even to my worst enemy. I should have taken the food order back but I did not want a replacement meal. We threw away $35 worth of food because it was so gross.

1  Thank StephanieJ222
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Love the Hibachi Sesame Chicken lunch special. The food is great and the staff is friendly and attentive. Good value

1  Thank DJ911
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Food is brilliant - sushi and sashimi are the best.
Wait staff and the owner are friendly and helpful.

1  Thank healey100