“Good One Night Stay”

Econo Lodge Biltmore
Ranked #58 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I rented a room with a friend at this hotel for one night on June 15, 2013. Both queen beds were clean and the room was comfortable. The service at the front desk was professional. The outside of the hotel is a bit run down with some cracks in the cement walkway around the hotel rooms and the rental office, but nothing that would prevent me from renting a room in this hotel in the future. I got a great rate by using my AAA card. I rated "the stay" average and recommend it for a one night stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
EconoLodgeBiltmore, Front Desk Receptionist at Econo Lodge Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our Econo Lodge Biltmore in Asheville! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooms, service, and stay. We really appreciate all your comments! We are currently continuing renovations, and the outside is definitely something we have planned to update. We hope to have you again as a guest in the future! Thanks again!

There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Biltmore

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I love their rates and the service they have to offer to customers. I loved my room. I had a nonsmoking room. Everything matched my needs. After 15 min of our check in process the staff called us to make sure we are fine and that we have everything. Free breafast was a bonus.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our Econo Lodge Biltmore in Asheville! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that everything was perfect for your needs. We reallyappreciate your comments. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

last min.switched hotels because was closer to final destination.had to pay an extra 20 a night for this place.yes this is a 1.5 to 2 star on average hotel, not really worth the price I pd. check inn was great and was very pleasant. said we had a RENOVATED room( hate to see the others). door jam was busted, cracked sink, rusted tissue dispenser. hard to find room and little alcove,called desk to report damages and he said didn't KNOW about these issues(PLEASE) . water was ice cold and AWESOME, shower was hot /cold and surged. old cabinets, bed NOT new,semi comfortable. breakfast cheap coffee and powdered donuts,BUT, staff was very friendly and accommodating.go to FILOS for coffee and breakfast and EVG for the best food ever.

Room Tip: I guess get a renovated rooms the others probable look like hell.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Happened upon this place when our camping extravaganza was totally rained out. Saw vacancy sign in the downpour and decided to try it out. Front desk host was very helpful and gave us room on second flr. as we requested. Room was very clean and neat, no smells etc. Price real good. Quiet at night and centrally located for travel anywhere around Asheville. Good enough to stay 3 nights. Don't know about free breakfast stuff, too close to Corner Kitchen and Tupelo Honey.

Room Tip: see room first..steps to 2nd flr a little ragged in places..not a big deal but keep alert. close to...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
EconoLodgeBiltmore, Front Desk Receptionist at Econo Lodge Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for your review of our Econo Lodge Biltmore in Asheville! We're sorry to hear that your camping trip was interrupted by our summer rain, but we are really glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to provide you with exceptional service! Glad our location was perfect for your needs as well. Again, thank you for choosing us for your visit, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have been to econolodge last summer and stayed for a night or so and this summer when i visited last week it has changed. The rooms are much more comfortable. It was quiet specially around night time. I enjoyed my breakfast. The service was appreciative.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank carymil

Thank you for your review of our Econo Lodge Biltmore in Asheville! We are glad to hear that you chose to visit us again, and are beyond happy that you enjoyed your stay, our amenities, and service! We hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is my first review on this site because I think this place is worth writing about. My stay wasn't like a typical Econo Lodge stay, it was better. They had new rooms the service was great and the location was excellent. The beds were pillow-top which surprised me because most Econo Lodges don't keep that up-to-date. The outside of the property can use a bit more work, but the inside of the rooms is where i spend my time anyways so I didn't bother me much.

Will stay here again when I'm back in town in a few weeks. Highly recommend this place to anyone who would need a place to stay in Asheville. They probably have the best rates for a franchise hotel on that strip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jrenhardt123
EconoLodgeBiltmore, Front Desk Receptionist at Econo Lodge Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our Econo Lodge Biltmore in Asheville! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our rate, and our amenities! We are also very happy to know that you will choose our hotel again soon! Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

close to the orange peel, which was why we picked it. very inexpensive but i was surprised to find it equipped with a fridge and microwave, something i usually get charged an extra 20 to 50 bucks for. staff was very nice...we got unlimited cereal and coffee.
another thing i enjoyed was that we were put up in what i considered their best room because it was private, off in a corner with our window facing the mountains, instead of looking out where people walk back and forth to get to their rooms.

Room Tip: the "400" rooms are the more private ones
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank minkalodge
EconoLodgeBiltmore, Front Desk Receptionist at Econo Lodge Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our Econo Lodge Biltmore in Asheville! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our location/amenities were perfect for your needs! We also appreciate your comment about our staff. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future!