1,219 results
All reviews s cafeteria hot breakfast yogurt close to downtown walmart rates interstate
Reviewed October 16, 2010

By far the best rate in Asheville at the time of our stay. Noticed some hairs in the bed, but that was after I jumped in the bed naked. Seriously I did wake up the next morning with another persons hair hanging out of the side of my mouth. Looked under the mattress for bed bug poop as I always do and found crumbs and a note with a smiley face on it, a good bit of dirt behind the bed also. Was very quite and I did get a good night sleep though.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada by Wyndham Asheville Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2010

Sir or Madame, not too sure how to respond to that review. Glad you you got a good nights sleep. Come back and see us.

Reviewed October 7, 2010

During a three week road trip, we'd booked a stay here for two nights, sight unseen. Upon entering our room(desperately in need of a redo, btw), a smell, it turned out to be coming from a half-eaten TV dinner left in the rooms unplugged fridge - strike one. Strike two comes when the clothes dryer squeals a racket, then immediately breaks down completely after having been fed several quarters - laundry's still soaked - no options. Three: Walk over to, and find no-one at the reception desk for a resolve or refund. Four: While hanging clothing on patio furnishings outside of room to dry, notice a tremendous number of beer cans and bottles strewn amongst the adjacent shrubbery and grounds - nice touch. Strikes five, six, seven: Very large bug removed from carpeting next to bed, another substantially large bug removed from face @ 2:00 am ! Now, wide awake and removed to the couch, here comes a very large spider climbing up the wall from behind said sofa. Topping off this vacation enjoyment ? Numerous phone calls, with long hold times, in an effort to cancel the next night's stay and avoid being charged. Here's the kicker; we payed $130.00 for the "experience". Lesson learned.

4  Thank lovesgrub
Reviewed September 30, 2010

The staff at Ramada was the friendliest, most courteous of any place I've visited.
The warm, welcoming atmosphere was such a pleasant experience and the VALUE was an even bigger surprise! The free breakfast daily, hot tub soak at night and (imagine this) - best bath products, we had a heavenly vacation on a very modest budget.
Highly recommended!

Date of stay: September 2010
DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada by Wyndham Asheville Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2010

Thank you for your descriptive and kind review. We hope you will come back and visit us again. We are committed to keeping our rates competetive and a good value.... DOS

Reviewed September 11, 2010

The service was great, the cleanliness was superb, the continental breakfast was just OK. But we had a great time staying there. The hot tub and pool was great, the rooms was great. Some of the furniture has some wear and tear on it in the suite we stayed in but otherwise I would recommend it to anyone.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed September 5, 2010

I was surprised to find out that this hotel does not serve meat on weekends for breakfast! The rooms are clean but with an 80's flair. The grounds and landscaping appear neglected (empty cans and trash in the bushes). When we arrived I checked out the bed and noticed left over dog hair on the sheets. I informed the front desk and asked for the sheets to be changed. Three hours later the same sheets were still on the bed. I again, went to the front desk and informed the manager of the dog hair on the sheets. It didn't seem to be a big deal to him. He told housekeeping to give me another set of sheets (which I put on myself) and didn't even apologize for the filthy sheets. For $140 a night I expect a lot than this Ramada has to offer!

1  Thank trip078

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The Breakfast menu varies. It always includes eggs, cereal, danish, yogurt, waffles or french toast ,bagels,toast and on weekdays sausage. We are meticulous about our linens and cleanliness. Many of the housekeepers have been here for over 5 years and pay close attention to detail. That is not to say mistakes cannot happen. We do our best to make sure they don't. We hope you will give us another try in the future.