“Below Average Accomidations, Owner Is An Unprofessional Jerk”

Ramada Asheville Southeast
Ranked #55 of 65 Hotels in Asheville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Belmont
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Everything was good other than the bathtub rubber stopper. At first I could not get it to stop the water from draining. After I pushed & pushed it, it finally held the water...BUT when I wanted to drain the water...I could not pull it out. Also the stopper was very dirty. The bathtub fixture looked like it was on it's last leg too. There also was a dead bug on the bathroom floor. But I loved having 3 pillows on each bed and the towels were nice & fluffy.
Also the Wi-Fi did not work on my last day. When I reported it, no one attempted to help me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments and the time you took to jot them down. We are an older property, however, we are constantly updating our rooms and the property in general. We have 175 rooms and we were full this past weekend . Your remarks are helpful and I will forward them along to the appropriate departments
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a wedding with college friends. The room was decent and clean. The room they provided for our party was quite good and adequate for all of the guests. However, all of this was nearly ruined by the Property Manager Mayank Patel. Around midnight a group of 5 of us were saying good night to our married couple. He came knocking loudly yelling at us to be quiet. Not politely, saying other guests were being disturbed, or asking nicely to keep the volume down. He proceeded to yell and scream (likely disturbing people more than had) all the way down the hall as we left the building. He proceeded to continue yelling and cursing at us at the front desk when we went to complain. Being informed that he was in charge and we couldn't do a damn thing about it. He did all this in front of a group of 15 other guests and an employee who bless him was very polite and understanding to our understanding. I do not know how this man is in charge of anything and Ramada should be ashamed of what a bad image he is giving their company. Could not have been more glad to check out of a hotel after that experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
DOSRAMADA, General Manager at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
First I would like to offer my sincere apology for any inconvenience that you and the other members of your party experienced during your stay.
The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices with clean & comfortable stay at our property.
I explain to the crowd in your room that, other Guests are disturbing their sleep & calling at desk at mid night. So please be quiet or go to bed room to talk, as all people are standing in front of another room & adjoin room too & so they are disturbing their sleep.
Someone says, it’s OK we are quiet now.
After ten minutes, It will not stop then I have to tell everyone to leave this room & go to your rooms.
We appreciated your business, but at the same time, we are bound to give good service to our entire guest, even they have one room & at least they have nice & quite sleep.
I don't understand why the guy repeatedly addressed bad words to me by walking in hallway,
I should not become angry with him
I really apologize for that.
Mars Hill
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We are a seasoned tennis tournament couple. Our accommadations can either relieve or add to the stress of the weekend. The staff was excellent., helpful with special requests, interested & encouraging with our matches. Breakfast was perfect for full day of tennis. Walked to cafeteria. We won the State Tournament with excellent support from all aspects of our stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We hope you did well in the tournament and look forward having you back again next year.