“Great experience!”

Ramada Asheville Southeast
Ranked #55 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were a little apprehensive about staying at this hotel this weekend after reading the reviews and seeing pictures other guests had uploaded, but I must say that we were VERY pleased with our stay! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The hotel was older, but it had been taken care of very well. My family is very, VERY particular about where we stay, and we had no problem with the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff actually went out of their way to accommodate some issues we were having with one of my family members who had just recently had surgery. This was something that they did NOT have to do, and we weren't expecting but was just another positive about this hotel. The Ramada Asheville Southeast will definitely be at the top of our list of hotels to choose from the next time we are in the area!

1  Thank KPSC2013
DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. We appreciate the time you took to jot them down. We do our best to offer clean and reasonable priced accommodations for guests to the Asheville area. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The pictures are NOT accurate on the website. BE WARNED: If you cancel ANY TIME after 4:00pm the DAY BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION, you will have to pay. I booked this reservation at approximately 3:30pm on the day I was going to stay. I arrived at the hotel to find that the pictures that I viewed on the Ramada Inn website of the property were NOT accurate. The building was dingy, the property was filthy, and I asked to view a room. When I went to check out the room I was horrified. I chose not to stay at the hotel. Even though I had made the reservation less than an hour before my arrival, AFTER calling the Ramada Inn 800 number, I still had to pay $50.00 for a cancellation fee. I am infuriated with the lack of customer service, the complete difference between what I "thought" was the room I was booking (from the website pictures) and the ACTUAL room that I was shown. For the price, go elsewhere. I did. I will NEVER return to a Ramada Inn again after this experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for your review and we apologize for any mis communication. The photos of the property were updated two months ago and the property is located 3 miles from the downtown area. The 24 hour cancelation policy is 4:00 pm prior to the day of arrival.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DOSRAMADA, Director of Sales at Ramada Asheville Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Smells in hall and room very bad. High humidity in hall/room causing mold and mildew in carpets.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your comments! I have passed your comments along to the housekeeping department.