Beaufort House Inn
Country Inn
$144
$88
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
$127
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$173
$145
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$117
$172
$157
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$119
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$224
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsother guestsrose roomfront porchowners and staffoak terracewine hourthe main houseprivate deckbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastglass of winethe cottagesjacuzzi tubdietary needseach morningrocking chairsperfect hosts
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm an Asheville native who returns often to visit family. After two stays at the Beaufort House, my wife and I could not be more pleased. The location is terrific; the house is beautiful, well-appointed, and flawlessly maintained; the rooms we stayed in have been attractive and comfortable. Best of all, Chris, Jim and their staff are great innkeepers and hosts - warm, friendly, and highly professional. They were there when we needed them, and gave us privacy when we wanted to be left alone. We've stayed in half a dozen inns in Asheville and another three or four hotels, and the Beaufort House is one of our very favorites.

When we arrived, I was nursing a leg injury. Jim and Chris could not have been more gracious about it, recommending Renee on their staff for a therapeutic massage. She was great, and also gave more standard massages (she's a licensed therapist) to other guests while we were there. Definitely check her out if you would like some deeper relaxation while you're there. We will look forward to more visits!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2012

From the moment we arrived, until the moment we pulled back on the road, Jim, Christina, and the entire staff at The Beaufort House Inn were top notch!

We shared a nice gathering with other guests that evening before heading out for dinner in town. They were so helpful in providing menus and suggestions for our meal - as well as making us feel very much at home for how to get into the home after hours, what was available in the kitchen . . . and when the spectacular breakfast would be ready in the morning.

My wife and I enjoyed the room very much -- and the time with other guests. It was a memory of a lifetime.

If you were to ask me where to stay in Asheville, this would be the top of my list!!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The Beaufort House Inn was everything a B&B should be. It had all the charm and character you would hope for in a bed and breakfast. The owners, Jim & Chris Muth, are truly the "hosts with the most" when it comes to making you feel welcome and special, and the breakfasts were out of this world! Erica, their wonderful assistant, was also magnificent, as was Renee and the cleaning staff. I truly recommend you add this wonderful B&B to your itinerary when visiting Asheville. You'll have no regrets.

Randy & Kathy Elmore
Kevin & Denise Flanagan

Room Tip: We were with another couple, so we shared the two-bedroom Sarah Davidson Suite on the 3rd floor, which gave is a lot of privacy and room to mingle. I highly recommend that if you're traveling with kids or another couple and you're okay with stairs.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

A first trip to Asheville lead us to the Beaufort House, and a lovely time meeting others like myself who enjoy the B & B experience. Our room was lovely, and I wish I thought to ask where they get their sheets-heavenly. Lots of good advice about places to eat from staff and guests alike. The only negative I can think of is that we could not stay longer.

1  Thank grandeb
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Jim, Christina, and their staff are exceptional in every regard. Wonderful, relaxing stay just minutes away from great restaurants and the Biltmore House. The social hour was a great way to meet other guests and get to know the staff.

Room Tip: Room off the kitchen on the ground floor was secluded and very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends