“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Description: Located in downtown Asheville, Mamacita's Taqueria serves up fresh, made from scratch Mexican cuisine. Mama won't let you go hungry!
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! A far cry better than Moes. Service is fast. Everything is really fresh. I think their burritos are their best items, but I haven't had a single boring or plain item. Well worth the money. A lot of food. Laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My wife and I were in the area recently and happened upon this little establishment while out exploring. I think the name is what attracted us because my wife is "Mamacita" to our little yorkie, who is "Babycita." Anyway, what a great find! Truly excellent fresh-Mex. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Veggie Mama Burrito. Sweet potato, quinoa, KALE!, and black beans. Then you can choose from all different kinds of additions including mango salsa, cheese, cucumber, cilantro, fresh squeezed lime, rice, cabbage, guacamole. I picked lime, cucumber, guacamole and cabbage. It was awesome! Quick friendly service, clean table, yummy chips, COLD beer, reasonable prices, snowy evening. Couldn't have been better other than the fact we got a $10 parking ticket for parking out front. Policeman was nice about it though. Strange I know.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We came here before a show at the orange peel. We hadn't planned on eating here but several other places were packed. We were surprised at how quickly we got our food and at the quality of it. It was a great meal!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Whenever I get a hankering for something tasty from downtown but I know that I don't want to stand in a line wrapped around the block I head for Mamacitas. The food is always fresh and well made. My usual is the citrus chicken burrito. I can even go here with my vegan friends as they have a tofu option that I've tried and actually like. The tomatillo salsa is the icing on the cake :) The service is fast and excellent, even if I show up right before close! Love me some Mamacitas <3