“Very Good Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Very Good Thai”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Having been introduced to Noi's by friends, we were pleasantly surprised. Don't let the location - next to a pawn shop in a non-descript strip of shops on busy Merrimon - deter you. The food is great! And, on our second visit, we were greeted warmly and thanked for coming back. See you there!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank AHappyTraveler52

Tallahassee, Florida
“Good spicy thai food”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went to Noi's Thai kitchen for lunch and ordered Pad Thai as I was just checking this place out. The food was very good, fresh and spicy and served with a side of chili sauce in case I needed more spice (I didn't). Good fresh, spring rolls. I will return to this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Excellent Thai Food!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Noi's is a regular for me for lunch time. Everything I have eaten there is fresh, full of delicious veggies and yummy sauces. The fresh rolls are excellent and served with a delicious peanut sauce. Everyday they offer a lunch and dinner special....I almost always order the lunch special for $6.49 (usually) that comes with an entree and a spring roll. I never know what it is, but it is always declicious...maybe noodles or rice with different types of curry sauces. Very large portions! Try it and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited October 2012
Brandon, Florida, United States
“This is Tradional Thai Food”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My Partner and I, By recommendation from the Inn on Main in Weaverville sent us there. We were treated very well. The food is tradional thai and very very good. So if you want the real thing go their you wont be disapointed.

Visited October 2012
Asheville
“Our go-to restaurant when we want to be well taken care of, and eat great fresh food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We've been going to Noi's for 6 years now. They just keep getting better. We always start off with some fresh rolls and a salad - either the green papaya salad or the Larb. I am addicted to the seafood Pad Kee Mao. My husband loves the Samui seafood dish, or the Thai Suki soup - an awesome dinner soup. They are very happy to make most things on the menu gluten free for me and warn me when I shouldn't taste something my husband or son has ordered. Noi and her husband are super sweet and Wally is the best waiter in Asheville. It is always impeccably clean. If you show a special interest in more authentic Thai dishes, Noi often will sometimes have a surprise off-the-menu option!

• Visited September 2012