“Great Mexican Meal !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Papas & Beer

Papas & Beer
Ranked #79 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“Great Mexican Meal !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stopped here for a late lunch (2:30pm). I had a chili relleno with rice & beans - $4.99. It filled me up & was one of the best chili rellenos I have ever had !!! Good sweet tea & chips/salsa, too.

• Visited February 2014

Massachusetts
“Friendly Service & Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stopped in while down in the Asheville area for work. Of the two Papas & Beer in the area this is the better one. The staff are friendly and service is good. There is a nice selection of salsa for the chips along with a bean dip. I enjoyed the avocado tacos - very tasty. The refried beans are ok but I prefer black beans and wish that they had an option on the bean selection. My co-workers enjoyed their selections and we all left satisfied.

• Visited January 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Packed and I know why.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

We are staying near "Papas & Beer" in Asheville and we decided to try it out. the first time we tried was a Saturday night and the overflow, packed crowd wound out deep into the chilly January Asheville night. Those waiting were more dedicated than we were and they stayed and we didn't. We tried again on Monday and this time we did mangae to get a table. Lots of staff. Lots of authenticity. Great quality food. Great night. Sincere staff.

Visited January 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

We love Papa's & Beer. The food is great and the service is fast. I recommend the Arroz con Pollo and any of the Burritos. The margaritas are yummy and the salsa bar is great!

Visited January 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“PAPAS AND BEER”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have eaten at Papas and Beer often since it opened. On scale of 1-10, the food is 81/2. Today, we went and my husband got the Mexico City Tacos and they were absolutely terrible. The meat was dry and tasted old. He did not eat any of it after tasting it, but the waitress did not ask about what was wrong with it and he doesn't complain. I doubt that we will go back. I had the avocado burrito and it was wonderful. It would have been good if the beer glasses had been iced.

• Visited January 2014