I chose this B&B because of the history and the names of the rooms. I was not disappointed. We stayed in the Robert Frost room( being an English teacher I was delighted). It had been the master bedroom with fireplace and I found it charming. The owners have kept the antique charm in the main house and incorporated a delightful garden and pond for guests to enjoy and view during happy hour. Breakfast was a sumptuous 3 course affair with a charming and clever host and the good conversation with other guests. The overall experience was marvelous and would certainly bring a repeat visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our Four Diamond, romantic Asheville bed and breakfast offering majestic Blue Ridge Mountain views only steps from downtown. Our charming Asheville, NC B&B features amazing rooms and private garden cottages with Jacuzzis, fireplaces, flat screen TVs & luxurious amenities. Don't miss out on unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, afternoon refreshments & award winning gardens our Inn in Asheville, and reawaken your senses with amazing treatments at our on-site Asheville spa. Pet friendly units available. A 4 Diamond, Select Registry Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1889 Whitegate Inn And Cottage
- 1889 Whitegate Inn & Cottage Hotel Asheville