I work in the travel industry and came across this B & B while searching B & B's in the Asheville area. We arrived after a full day at the Biltmore Mansion. Anthony greeted us and show us around the grounds and to our room. We stayed in the Dorothy Parker room and was quite spacious. Bed very comfortable. Great flat scren TV and wonderful bathroom and some great complmentaty tolietries, even a mini container of lip balm. Ralph oversees the gardens and must say they are just spectacular. We felt so welcomed and invited for a wine and snack get together in the late afternoon. Breakfast in the morning was most unbelievable. The sitting room always had coffee, teas, water and sodas, as well as all kinds of treats; cakes cookies etc. Should we find ourselves back in Asheville, I would definitely stay at the 1899 Whitegate Inn, again. The owners were always concerned that the guests we finding everything satisfactory, and spent time visiting with each guests. Great customer satisfaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our Four Diamond, romantic Asheville bed and breakfast offering majestic Blue Ridge Mountain views only steps from downtown. Our charming Asheville, NC B&B features amazing rooms and private garden cottages with Jacuzzis, fireplaces, flat screen TVs & luxurious amenities. Don't miss out on unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, afternoon refreshments & award winning gardens our Inn in Asheville, and reawaken your senses with amazing treatments at our on-site Asheville spa. Pet friendly units available. A 4 Diamond, Select Registry Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1889 Whitegate Inn And Cottage
- 1889 Whitegate Inn & Cottage Hotel Asheville