Stayed in the Joyce Kilmer bungalow. Never heard a peep from our neighbors, and the rooms were very spacious. This had 2 bedrooms a living room, full bath with jetted tub, full kitchen and dining room. It was much bigger than it looked on their website. The beds were very comfortable, and it was very clean. Breakfast was a joyous affair! Frank and Ralph are wonderful hosts and breakfast was always delicious! Was there for my sisters birthday and planning on going back with my husband! This is also only a short walk to downtown and a lovely quiet area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our Four Diamond, romantic Asheville bed and breakfast offering majestic Blue Ridge Mountain views only steps from downtown. Our charming Asheville, NC B&B features amazing rooms and private garden cottages with Jacuzzis, fireplaces, flat screen TVs & luxurious amenities. Don't miss out on unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, afternoon refreshments & award winning gardens our Inn in Asheville, and reawaken your senses with amazing treatments at our on-site Asheville spa. Pet friendly units available. A 4 Diamond, Select Registry Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Groupon, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1889 Whitegate Inn And Cottage
- 1889 Whitegate Inn & Cottage Hotel Asheville