This was our first time at a bed and breakfast so i was a little nervous about it as we are really not great around people we don't know. But the moment we walked in the door we felt welcome.The charm of the home and our room was wonderful. The breakfast was AWESOME!! Frank and Ralph were so funny they put us at ease and made it easier to interact with the other guests. They gave us great info into the places we were thinking about going which was so nice. Ralphs gardens we so beautiful and peaceful that we found ourselves rushing back for the 5 to 6 hour where everyone got together in the garden for wine and food. we never laughed so hard. I would recommend whitgate inn for anyone but more so for the first timers. This could have been a really uncomfortable time for our first time. This really changed our minds. Thank you so much Frank and Ralph for giving us such a memorable time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our Four Diamond, romantic Asheville bed and breakfast offering majestic Blue Ridge Mountain views only steps from downtown. Our charming Asheville, NC B&B features amazing rooms and private garden cottages with Jacuzzis, fireplaces, flat screen TVs & luxurious amenities. Don't miss out on unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, afternoon refreshments & award winning gardens our Inn in Asheville, and reawaken your senses with amazing treatments at our on-site Asheville spa. Pet friendly units available. A 4 Diamond, Select Registry Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1889 Whitegate Inn And Cottage
- 1889 Whitegate Inn & Cottage Hotel Asheville