My wife and I spent three glorious nights in a well appointed room overlooking the garden and the falls, with the ability to sleep with the windows open and the sound of the falls soothing us to sleep. Gary and Patti were incredible hosts, with the personal attention you seldom receive anywhere these days. Not only that, but the breakfasts were masterpieces to view and to eat. The neighborhood that the inn is situated in is more than pleasant and we could walk into town or to parks without any need for our car at those times. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn