This B&B not only has a lovely location but has the best hosts you can find. You are in the Montford district and can walk into the center of town in 10 minutes. Staying in the Garden Vista room one can sleep with the windows open and listen to the waterfall sounds at night and view the gardens during the day. We have been guests on 4 occasions and given relatives a gift of a stay there as well (thoroughly enjoyed). Homemade breakfast with 3 courses starts the day just right. We keep returning because it is pure pleasure and comfort. Don't miss this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn