My husband and I spent a perfect weekend at At Cumberland Falls Inn, we're already planning when we can go back! Patti and Gary treated us like old friends, seeing to it that everything about our stay was picturesque. We stayed in the 'Natural Mystic' room on the second floor, with great natural lights and a large jacuzzi tub. They helped us find the perfect places to eat and spend our time in Asheville, and cooked amazing food each morning. I have a gluten intolerance, and they were more than hospitable in making special dishes for me, and finding gluten free crackers and muffins. In-room massages were the perfect way to end our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn