Me and a Good Friend recently traveled to Asheville to take in the town (Her First Time). After looking around at a lot of different places to stay, I decided to stay At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast with Patti and Gary.
WOW is about the best word that comes to mind. We had tried to get up to Asheville for her Birthday in March but circumstances forces us to change and we didn't make it up until April. We were treated like Family while we were there. The morning breakfast was absolutely stunning and we really enjoyed tasting the different recipes that Patti and Gary had learned and mastered over the years.
After Spending the entire day downstairs we came back to the Inn to a Nice Bottle of Wine (They took my description of what we liked, trust their person, and it was AWESOME) and pedals on the HUGE jacuzzi tub. IT was a very nice way to spend a couple hours relaxing and getting ready prior to Dinner.
They have thought of everything, when you arrive they have a book that has activities, places to visit, restaurant menus, etc. They basically say here are some of the best IDEAS in Asheville, choose what you like let us know and we will arrange it for you.
I had lots of questions before we went, just because this was my first time to a Bed and Breakfast and honestly I didn't know what to expect. Well let me tell you Patti was very helpful via email and she gave me a huge hug as soon as I seen her at the Inn.
When we go back to Asheville, there is no doubt in my mind where I will be staying. Patti and Gary thanks for a wonderful and time and hope to see you soon.
Cory & Kassi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn