We returned to the Inn at Cumberland Falls for our second relaxing and lovely visit. The rooms at the inn are beautifully furnished with excellent quality linens and towels. The quality of the rooms are only trumped by the wonderful breakfast and charm of the innkeepers Gary and Patty. The breakfast is always three courses, starting with a delicious warm muffin right from the oven and followed by a very filling and equally amazing "main course" and fruit dish. The breakfast is so filling that we rarely needed to eat lunch. Gary and Patty are incredibly accommodating with restaurant recommendations and reservations as well as providing directions to destinations within and around Asheville that even I could follow without getting lost :) The inn provides a tranquil setting and an ideal getaway. We shall return again and look forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn