My boyfriend and I just returned from a lovely vacation in Asheville, NC. We stayed at the Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn, which was amazing!
We stayed in the Lions Den which had a gigantic bed, fire place, claw foot tub and beautiful French windows. The value was great at only $165.00 a night. Along with all of this grandeur, was a three course gourmet breakfast which was delicious!
The staff was the best! We took all their recommendations when it came to dining and activities and they did not steer us wrong!
If you want a relaxing, quiet and serene vacation this is the best place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn