My husband and I decided to take a 4 day get-away (without the kids) during the Christmas season. When booking our bed and breakfast stay we never realized how warm and kind, helpful and informative, humorous and caring Patti and Gary would be. They saw to our every comfort, made wonderful suggestions, and cooked incredible food. The house was beautiful. The bed so comfortable I wished I could take it back with me. The 3 course breakfast delicious! They prepared a picnic lunch that was enough to feed 4 people. This wonderful old home was well worth the money. The only difficult part of coming back would be to decide which themed bedroom I would want to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn