First you take two outstanding congenial and talented hosts, Patti and Gary Wiles; place them in an elegant Victorian home filled with spacious and comfortable guest rooms; add extra amenities throughout the day; enjoy the garden tucked in behind the house with koi ponds; top it off with a breakfast fit for a prince or princess; and you have the Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn. We had the pleasure of a three day stay during the fall of 2012 and are most happy to recommend this Inn….truly a comfortable home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn