“Cedar Crest Inn is a remarkable Bed and Breakfast, with a taste of elegance.”
Review of Cedar Crest Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Asheville
Cedar Crest Inn
Ranked #30 of 65 Hotels in Asheville
Norfolk, Virginia
“Cedar Crest Inn is a remarkable Bed and Breakfast, with a taste of elegance.”
Reviewed July 10, 2010

The service was excellent, the food was incredibly delicious. You can eat inside or outside, whatever you are in the mood for. The best breakfast I have ever had at a Bed and Breakfast, and a different menu each day. Let your pallet experience the delicious delights. Enjoy an afternoon of complimentary refreshments out on the veranda overlooking the gorgeous greenery and gardens. The manager took really good care of everyone and even stayed late to make sure you had everything you needed.

The rooms were kept clean and serviced daily. We felt pampered and really enjoyed the short distance to the Biltmore Hotel, downtown Asheville, and local restaurants. We suggest renting a car if you fly to Asheville because parking is complimentary, sometime right in front of your cottage door, depending where you stay.

We are thankful for this wonderful experience, and plan to go back in the Fall.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank HelloMonica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
South Carolina
Reviewed July 10, 2010

The Cedar Crest Inn is everything a B&B should be. It is elegant, beautiful and very comfortable. The breakfasts were creative and delicious. Each and every member of the staff goes out of their way to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
Whether you choose to stay in the magnificent Victorian house, or the beautiful carriage house (which we did with our extended family), this is the perfect location for exploring Asheville and the Biltmore Estate.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank joey43
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed June 30, 2010

We had a wonderful time during our stay. I would love to go back and recomend this B&B without hestitation of any kind!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank RebeccaIndy
Cleveland, OH
Reviewed June 22, 2010

In our first visit ever to Asheville, we visited the Biltmore, enjoyed dinner at same restaurant in which President Obama had a meal two months earlier, and browsed the Downtown Asheville arts festival and shops... yet easily our favorite part of our first Asheville experience was our stay at the Cedar Crest Inn. The service was impeccable, the atmosphere was relaxed and romantic, and the wine kept flowing. We wholeheartedly recommend the Cedar Crest Inn, and we'll certainly be back ourselves for another romantic getaway first chance we get!

2 Thank ajdarrah
Greenwood,SC
Reviewed June 14, 2010

My husband and I stayed here June 11-13, 2010 to celebrate our FIRST YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!! It was a suprise to my husband who had never ever stayed at a Bed and Breakfast. Needless to say he was VERY suprised and taken back by the overwhelming BEAUTY of the Cedar Crest Inn. We really enjoyed the GRAND tour that Drew gave us and his stories of the home. Our room was the BEST on the property and needless to say, we felt right at home here. The convenience of Downtown and The Biltmore was a MAJOR PLUS! Drew made us feel so welcome and gave us great TIPS on where to eat and what was a MUST SEE! We will be back in July for my birthday celebration. I will OVERLY brag to ALL my friends and family on how GREAT our stay was and HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. Thanks DREW......YOU are AWESOME!!

3 Thank aadMandyD
greensboro
Reviewed June 13, 2010

The Cedar Crest Inn was our 1st experience at a B & B. Drew made us feel very welcome and at home. The proximity to the Biltmore and downtown Asheville can't be beat. We stayed in the Garden room and it was very nice. My favorite part of the room was the high bed. My least favorite part was taking a shower in the claw foot tub.

3 Thank latuders
Sebastian, Florida
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I don't even know where to begin....my husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in the Serenity Suite 5/25/10 - 5/28/10. If you are looking for a beautiful, serene, secluded place to recharge your batteries, then this is the place for you. It was a mid-week stay so we were able to go into many of the upstairs rooms to have a peek. They were all gorgeous although I was so happy that I had chosen the Serenity Suite for our stay. We had a charming bedroom with a king sized bed, a comfortable sitting room, a very large bathroom with jacuzzi tub and our own private veranda where we spent most of our time to be honest. It was just so peaceful and tranquil out there! You really do feel as though you have stepped back in time from the minute you drive up the hill on the winding driveway. You get a glimpse of this beautiful old house from the road and when it comes into full view....it is just breathtaking. The service, the staff and the accomodations are all 5 star. The food was excellent...freshly prepared , nicely presented and very flavorful. I loved that the staff kept popping out to make sure everything was wonderful for us! They have unique way of being there for you whenever you need something without making you feel like they were hovering. It's as if they magically appearred when you needed a little snack or advice about where to go in town. I have to say, I got tears in my eyes when we first arrived because of the beauty of this old house and I really cried when we left. I was saying goodbye to the staff and was just a little overcome with the wonderfulness of it all. I researched every bed and breakfast in Asheville before deciding on the Cedar Crest Inn and I am so happy that I made the right choice. We took a "hop on / hop off" trolly tour around Asheville (would highly recommend this especially for first timers) and I got to see in person, many of the bed and breakfasts that I researched online. Every single time I saw an another inn, I said to myself "oh yes...we picked the right one". They are all beautiful and special in their own way, but there is something magical about the Cedar Crest. I think the innkeepers, Drew and the rest of the staff have a lot to do with creating that magic. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple