“Can't say enough great things about this tour!!”

Moving Sidewalk Tours
Ranked #19 of 62 Tours in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guided Segway tours of downtown Asheville, NC!
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Can't say enough great things about this tour!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

WES was so very cool. Laid back, intuitive, customized our time spent to suit our personalities...had the most wonderful time!' I would do it again and again!

Nashua, NH
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tons of fun!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My aunt, who lives in Black Mountain, and I went on this tour on a beautiful day and had such a great time! We both agreed it was a fun, informative and relaxed way to see the whole city. Wes was great - excellent sense of humor, lots of information about the areas we saw, and really made sure we got the most out of the tour. Using the segways for the first time was easy to get a hang of and I can't wait to try it again!

Black Mountain, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Way to Tour Asheville”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Wes was a terrific guide, personable, funny, adaptable and flexible. My niece and I had a beautiful fall morning last weekend to see the city from a completely different perspective, and it included Montreat and Riverside Cemetery. I've lived here for 10 years and saw and heard things about our city that I'd never known. Was a great adventure and one I really enjoyed. I'd done another one in Washington, DC, and was just waiting for someone to come visit to go again - I love scooting around on the segway - it's so much fun! I highly recommend it to anyone (I'm 60). And Wes teaches you how to ride the Segway in a way that made it simple and very accessible. Much easier than the guides I'd had in DC. He's a natural for this!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Definitely recommend!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Really loved this tour! The segways were so much fun, and we learned a lot about the town that we would have otherwise been oblivious to. For the length of the tour, the price is definitely worth it (and cheaper than I've seen in some other cities). Also got some great tips about what to do/where to eat. Only wish we had done this earlier in the trip so we could have had a better frame of reference for the city from the start. We'd done a ghost tour beforehand but of course got way more out of this one (even the ghost tour stories were made more interesting by this tour, since he touched on some historical events and, again, gave a great frame of reference). Fun, unique, and informative experience! Wes was such a great guide -- informative and funny to keep it all fun.

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“See it on a Segway in Asheville”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been to Asheville numerous times and saw so much on the Segway tour that we did not notice before. The guide was very helpful and made it so much fun. The tour through the neighborhood to start was perfect as it got us warmed up and acclimated to go through the busy city on a holiday weekend!
This is a must do for all!

Visited July 2013